Maryknoll Class of 1965
A meeting room for the remarkable Maryknoll girls of 1965 from Maryknoll Convent School in Kowloon, Hong Kong, and their unforgettable teachers.
A meeting room for the remarkable Maryknoll girls of 1965 from Maryknoll Convent School in Kowloon, Hong Kong, and their unforgettable teachers.
3 Comments:
This is great! I've put a link to it on the "Links" section on the right side of the page, entitled "Mabel's video & photos". That'll make it easier for others to access them.
To post photos, I need to give you rights to edit this blog space. Just give me your username to this blog (not your password). I'll let you know once you have been given the rights, and I'll give you instructions.
I'm still figuring how to post videos on this blog...
Vicky
Correction: I just realized that those were videos that Mabel linked to, so the link is changed to "Mabel's videos".
After hearing Margaret's comment, I am dying to see the video. But I can't seem to access it. By the way, my pictures all came out really nice. I just have to sort through them to see which ones to send to Pauline to be posted, since I have altogether 8 rolls.
This reunion has snowballed into the greatest friendship link - touching base with each other on regular bases, it's almost like we were back in high school again. I am enjoying it so much. We really have to thank Margaret and Nora for this.
I am all for Montreal in 2008. I agreed with Vicky about a little more sight-seeing. How about two cities instead of three?
Till next time, takecare,
Alice
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home