Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello!

Hello, fellow Maryknollers!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at our 40th reunion later this month, but we don't have to wait till then to start chatting and catching up. Just blog away!

For those of you who won't be able to come to the reunion, do join in here: narrate, show pictures, anything you like to bring us up-to-date and get re-acquainted.

Vicky

5 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 8:51 PM , Blogger Vicky said...

Just got back this morning after being treated to more unbelievable Chinese food by Pauline and Marguerite, and stuffing my face with rice balls at the Seattle airport (like a genuine refugee!)

It was a dream meeting up with so many old friends. We still talk (and act) like the same girls 40 years ago. A big thank-you to the folks in Vancouver for their hospitality!

I haven't started to post the photos and videos yet. They may take up a lot of memory, so select the best ones to post, or send them to me for posting.

If you have trouble creating an ID for yourself on this blog, you can chooes the "Other" option or "Anonymous" option, and just sign your name at the end of the message. Actually, the easiest way is to get a computer savvy teenager to show you how.

More later--need to catch some ZZZZs.

Vicky

 
At 5/26/2005 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was soooo good to see everyone especially the ones I have not talked to since the last reunion or since 1965!
Many thanks to the organizing committee for making it a great success.
I have taken 3 video clips at the Chinese dinner of girls enjoying themselves after a few drinks singing and reciting poems. Since they took quite a bit of memory I have uploaded them on a CD & given it to Vicky to see if she could put the video clips on her website. Stay tuned.
Some of us think that maybe we could plan a cruise next time so everything would be taken care of & we would all be at one place. Any feedback?
Hope to see everyone soon,
Pauline

 
At 5/26/2005 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS!! Regarding the videos:
Apparently they were not drinking!! But were quite drunk on the memories and reminiscing.
They sure look like they were having a great time!
Pauline

 
At 5/27/2005 4:26 PM , Blogger Vicky said...

Hi y'all:

I finally got the picture-posting going. It may take a little while. Haven't figured out how to post the videos yet. Stay tuned.

When I get a chance, I'll also start posting some reading recommendations (Linda, I haven't forgotten.)

If I got any names wrong, please post a correction in the "comments" link for that picture, and I'll try to correct it. This is still kinda new for me.

Vicky

 
At 5/27/2005 4:37 PM , Blogger Vicky said...

These initial photos are from Pauline, that's why she is in most of them. To enlarge the pictures, just double click on the picture.

Vicky

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home