Saturday, July 02, 2005

Teresa's photos have arrived!

Dear friends:

Teresa' photos are now online. The link to them is on the right named, you guessed it, "Teresa's photos".

If you'd like to do the same, here are instructions (courtesy of Pauline) to put your photos online:

"You can post however many pictures you want and whenever you want.

Go to : www.imagestation.com

You can join for free. Download their ImageStation XPRESS upload software & you can upload all your photos very quickly. After you have set up your album, open your album, on the right hand side go to “Share Album”. Send invitation to Vicky by filling in Vicky’s email address."

Once I get the invitation, I'll be able to find your album's web address and link it to our web site.

However, if you don't want to bother with this, feel free to just email your photos to me. I'd be happy to post them on the website for you.

Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home