Saturday, September 23, 2006

Our newest grandma: Priscilla Yang

From the mouth of baby Arthur:

WOW what a trip down the tricky passageway............

First in floating water, then in total darkness and finally in the bright lights with a THUMP! Let me introduce myself, I AM ARTHUR michaud, veya or michaud-veya-yang or vise versa......whatever, my parents better sort it out as it's rather confusing for my little head.

For the time being I'm having a great time.......taking time to hang onto my Mom's breasts,even my Dad gets into the act of making sure that I eat enough so I don't cry too often. (For the time being that's the only way I can express myself!!!)EXCEPT when I decide to charm them with my BLUE EYES!

O.K. it's time to go back to work as my Chinese Grandma made some remarks
that my Dad was at least 1.2kg heavier and 5cm longer, hmm in height! I certainly have a lot to catch up since I'm the first of the Michaud clan, and I have to show a good exemple to my cousin who will be arriving in December! Will be giving you more news then!

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home