2008 Reunion in Vancouver
Dear Class of '65,
It was almost three years ago that we celebrated the
40th anniversary in Vancouver. At that time we
decided to have another reunion in 2008 and it was
suggested that the 2008 reunion be held out east.
Alice Tsui was recently in Hong Kong and she called me
upon her return indicating that those in Hong Kong ask
that the venue of our reunion in 2008 again be in
Vancouver.
A couple of weeks ago we had a small get together of
the Vancouver Maryknollers and the concensus is to
have the 2008 reunion in Vancouver.
Margaret is doing voluntary work in China and she will
be back in town for the months of July and August
only. I have therefore picked August 2 - 4 to be our
reunion date in 2008. Of course the reunion doesn't
necessarily have to end on the 4th, depending on your
personal schedules.
Our friends in Hong Kong do not want any activities or
tours arranged this time. All they want is to get
together to eat, chat, catch up with each other's
news, reminisce and generally have a good time. This
makes the task of organizing (or should I say
communicating?) this event so much easier. All the
same, I would like to have a head count of how many
will be attending so that when we go to eat we know
how many tables we will need.
Please mark your calendars August 2 - 4, 2008 for our
next reunion in Vancouver. I am trying to give you as
much notice as possible to enable you to fit this date
into your plans for next summer.
Please respond to my email with a YES, I will attend
or a NO, I will not attend.
I look forward to receiving lots of YES's and
hopefully no NO's.
Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year to
everybody.
Nora Hwang
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home