more from Teresa Yuen Li on June 8th...
Dear Classmates,
Please be advised that Lani Sinarwi has agreed to Chair the Organizing Committee for the 2010 Reunion in HK for Class '65. Margaret Lung Lau has also agreed to be the Overseas Rep for this Reunion for Class '65. Thanks to the two of them. Would you all please let them have your support and please volunteer to help them make these events successful and memorable ones - for those who can attend MCS' 85th Anniversary Dinner and 7th Worldwide Reunion celebration in HK in Feb. 2010; and for others who share the stories, photos and videos.
After I sent the announcement of MCS 85th Anniversary and 7th Worldwide Reunion to all of you, I have received 25 responses - 14 "Yes", 7 "Maybe" and 4 "No".
Again, would those who have not responded to please send in your Responses to Lani and Margaret ASAP, even if it is a "Maybe" or "No". If you reply is "Yes", please include your contact phone numbers for their use. I forgot to mention that you can invite spouses, children, grandchildren, partners, relatives and friends to the Gala Dinner - just indicate the number of persons attending when you reply with a "Yes". Hopefully those "Maybe"s will become "Yes" soon.
And, those of us who can't make it, I for one, would appreciate sharing your stories, photos and videos. I am sure Vicky would be happy to post all the stories, photos and videos onto our class' Blog for sharing.
Hope the Reunion in 2010 in HK will be a memorable one for all of us!
Teresa Yuen Li
Vancouver
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home