Subject Miss Yu has left us
From Eva Chan
To: Lillian Lee
, David Lyon
Date Thu, Feb 7 2019 at 1:56 PM
Yesterday I received an email from Tee, the friend who lives with Miss Yu's brother James:
I am so sorry to let you know our friend Nancy Yu passed away yesterday. She was found collapsed on the floor in her flat by the caretaker. They tried to resuscitate her for half an hour. Coroner will hold an inquest in due course. James and I are very much in shock.
MIss Yu's brother speaks on the telephone with her every day, so the collapse must have happened very suddenly and hopefully, she did not suffer.
Eva
Cecilia Wong has arranged a requiem mass for her on Feb 21, 6:30pm at the Catholic Centre Chapel. All are welcome.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home